I walking by the Hudson river last week enjoying the weather and water and look who also decided to take a walk... the new Goose families. There were two or three families consisting of two adult geese and a bunch of cute little ones. The adult geese were ver watchful and were always around the young ones. Everyone who came across them were stopping to watch them and take pictures. I too couldn't resist taking some photos. When I was trying to take pictures of the yound ones, one of the geese was looking at me warily so I decided not to trouble them too much!

Some interesting facts about Geese:
- Geese belong to the same family as Swans and Ducks
- They usually live in permanent pairs throughout the year
- They are pretty territorial and paired geese are more dominant
And finally if you come across baby goose or duck which got lost, here are some instructions on how to take care for them!
- Geese belong to the same family as Swans and Ducks
- They usually live in permanent pairs throughout the year
- They are pretty territorial and paired geese are more dominant
And finally if you come across baby goose or duck which got lost, here are some instructions on how to take care for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment