Friday, June 26, 2009

Cloud Bubbles


On my way to Union Square, I decided to get off from the train a stop before and walk few blocks. As soon as I came out of the station, I saw lot of people looking up and taking pics of the sky. The sky was so pretty with clusters of clouds, they looked like small bubbles bonded together. I was reminded of the movie UP, in which the clouds create the babies of all living beings and send them to earth. Cute movie! Good that I had my camera with me, I took a few shots out of which just this one came out OK.

2 comments:

  1. nice pic!
    typical NYC pic... a glimpse of sky between the high-rise buildings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Priya, ya the sky was really nice. Everyone on the streets was like standing and looking at the clouds.

    ReplyDelete